Life is short and you want to get through all your miniatures AND terrain. Good looking terrain absolutely adds to both your immersion of your tabletop wargame and your dear opponents as well! Give them a moment of bliss before you take back the city from their pathetic minions.
Because I run Brutal Cities primarily by myself, I'm pretty time poor - and you might be too! After years of practice and experimenting I've settled on a painting method that does it all. It works for me and it will work for you too!
The method in this one page PDF (so you can easily print or save on your phone) will:
- Protect your wargaming terrain for years and years
- Save you $$ on expensive hobby paint products*
- Look a sh*t-tonne more realistic than pre-painted terrain
- Be incredibly easy and fun to paint
- Be so easy that you can even fix terrible mistakes like I did with the recent Vantann Office Building - Ruined version.
To get the PDF, all you have to do is click subscribe to our email list!
Any feedback is welcome. I will also be adding a video and long format blog post to this page at a later date.
* Of course, It's always a matter of convenience - more expensive products can save you time. I have started using AMMO Oilbrushers for streaking, because it's convenient and easy and saves you time compared to just using artists oil paints. And in fact, it's probably comparable because you don't waste any paint using them compared to tube oils. We sell them if you want to try!